Pages

Sunday 3 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR......

to one and all. I hope the start of this new decade brings health and happiness to you all. Apologies but it has been a while since my last blog entry. To be honest (and I know everyone says it) I have been a little busy on the run up to Christmas and Christmas cards apart I have not done much crafting. It has not helped by the need to have the dining room converted back into a dining room. My stash is scattered all round the house in different cupboards and drawers.....I really dont think I will ever find it all again. HOWEVER I have been indulged with lots of new goodies for Christmas from my lovely husband (along with the nicest jewellery) and children. Thank you x
I feel obliged to post a picture so the image is of a journalling page which I did at a workshop held by Sue Roddis at the CUBBY HOLE. One of my many intentions is to do more random journalling pages just for the fun of it! I note Craft Stamper is running a number of articles on this over the next couple of months. If you have not seen the Crafter Stamper mag I would recommend you do. Its the best craft mag on the market - in my humble opinion anyway!
I hope to see my crafty friends next week ...... with my mojo returned and raring to go! I do have a few ideas for the CD swap at the CUBBY HOLE and a couple of ideas for other swaps. My cyber crafty friends, Sall, Mgt and Tracy etc I hope we can get together in cyber world and do swaps in 2010. I do find that the swaps do motivate me....
Well thats all from me ...... because I have another strange book to read in less than a week....courtesy of "That Man" for the CUBBY HOLE book club!

3 comments:

Nigel said...

You're still alive then :p

If there's any mojo going spare send it this way, I'm struggling a bit.

And it's not a 'strange' book at all - although I might do a strange one next time LOL

See you soon x

Suzanne B aka brookfies said...

Yes I am still alive....I have been a little poorly and off the radar. I disagree about the book....not my genre but I shall give it a go! See you Sat x

Anonymous said...

OMG I love the new style of your blog and I'm thrilled your blogging again. I really hope your ok and I promise I'll be in touch to annoy you very soonly.

p.s. gutted you've lost your craft room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...