Pages

Saturday 26 September 2009

So much to do......

I have a list as long of my arm of crafty things to do ..... but can I find my mojo NO! I have some very special birthday cards to make.....my sister is a significant number in October and my s/son Seth is coming of age too!
I made my beautiful friend, Norn her birthday card yesterday. Norn ...i made it Friday morning and put in the envelope to give to you yesterday....I hope the stickles dired in time lol!
The picture today shows the fat quarters I received from the Cubby Hole swap....all so very different but stunning in their own rights. It's been lovely to see so many newcomers to our monthly challenge swap....
Thank you ladies and gent!
Athena (Pat) all the way from Italy for "Once in a blue moon" ...you have to hold this one in your hands to see how special it is.
Patricia Fernandez ..."hello Pat" ....for Nature Fly Free. I love the subtleness of this one and the stamped tree with the birds flying away! Many many thanks.
That Man ...for his grunge bird....very nigel like! I love the background!
Norn ....for her touch of bright bling and sparkle...gorgeous!
Will report later...off for cake and tea (again!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...