Pages

Monday 21 September 2009

End of the weekend again.....where is the time flying to? The pictures are the result of a workshop I did on Saturday at the Cubby Hole (http://www.the-cubbyhole.co.uk/index.html). Great day had by all and it was lovely to see a new face join us! The photos are not great but I think you will get the idea.
I had a nice surprise yesterday. An old school friend gave me a calendar as a pilot project which he had produced! Very similar to those in a certain big name paper shop. I am so looking forward to see what I can do with it - I have just got to decide on a theme. Watch this space and thanks again Stuart! Stuart's link if anyone wishes to take a look is:- http://www.smileygifts.co.uk/

4 comments:

Nigel said...

Oh look, more matchboxes ;)

I like the draw handles, I've been debating whether to change mine from ribbon, but not sure.

See you later :)

x

Heather said...

Lovely box Suz xx

dagbird2001 said...

this box is so pretty suzanne.
xx

Suzi B said...

Your matchboxes looks great Suzzanne, the colours are lovely.
I enjoyed the workshop & meeting new people.
Sue B x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...