Pages

Monday 19 December 2011

Seasonal Tag for Make My Monday!

This is the last challenge for 2011 on the Make My Monday Challenge Blog....so this challenge takes us into the New Year when we will be back on 2nd January 2012.  Anyway back to this challenge - Jacqueline's seasonal month continues and this week she would like to see a:-

"Seasonal Tag"

Here is my Tag for the DT......

 Products used:-
Papermania Foliage Stamps & Text Stamp
Distress inks
Marianne Design Vintage Image & Winter Wonderland Papers
Marianne Design Creatable LR0191 (Sign Post)
Copper Metal Sheet
Stickles

Now there has been lots of "tags" out there in blog land recently so really hope we get lots of players this fortnight!  Check out the Make My Monday Blog for some fantastic inspiration from my fellow DT buddies.  I take this opportunity of wishing all our regulars and newcomers over at Make My Monday a very happy Christmas and Wonderful New Year!  I would also like to say a huge thank you to "VALERIE" for being our GDT - her creation is just lovely!


 I am entering my tag into the following challenges:-

I havve this morning tidied away my "crafting area" as it is our dining table/room and my husband wants it back this week as he thinks our guests may actually want to sit at a table to eat their Christmas Day lunch -  so I may be a little AWOL.  Happy Christmas all Crafting Friends and Bloggers!

Suzanne ~x~  

9 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful tag and the lamp post looks terrific, x

Aquarius said...

as you say lots of tags out there at the momebnt and this one is great. Love that lamp post die

Juls said...

this is just utterly beautiful! Hugs Juls

Lynne Moncrieff said...

The tag is just simply stunning.
Wishes
Lynne

Canonbury creations said...

Fabulous tag Suzanne, I love the way you've used the sign post die as a base for the lamp so creative!
Val x

Cazro said...

It's wonderful, simply glorious. Hugs Caz

Fliss said...

A beautiful creation Suz. Just love the vintage image and your background is gorgeous as is that lamp post.
More Marianne Designs stuff on my wish list I think!
Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and all the best for 2012.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Mynn xx said...

Oh, this is stunning! LOVE the metallic lamp post--it's the perfect festive touch! :) I hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas and a blessed New Year! :)

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Great tag, lovely vintage feel and great image. Enjoy your Christmas and Best Wishes for The New Year. Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...