Pages

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Gingersnaps - GC 122, Supply; Alcohol Inks

Over at Gingersnaps Creations this month the theme is "Horror Stories" and this week we are on a supply theme which means the Founding Femmes have asked the DT to work with:-

Alcohol Inks

Here is my card for the Design team.  Now I am not into "horror" at all ..... macabre does not really flick my switch so the most scary I get are the "adorable" stamps from Stampotique.


My background of silver mirrr card has been embossed through the Cuttlebug.  Alcohol inks have been blended to give the mottled background. 

From memory colours used are:  Caramel, Pesto and Meadow.  The same process has been used on the heart using Currant and Terracotta.

Random ad-hoc machine stitching finishes the card off!  I hope you like and I hope you get round to seeing what my DT friends have also created at the Gingersnaps blog - you have a whole month to play along.

5 comments:

Suzi B said...

This puts me in mind of fireworks! Lovely colours
Suzi B xx

Jacqueline said...

Lovely card - very cute horror!! - Jacqueline xx

Debbie said...

I LOVE the wonderful and creepy Stampotique people! Love your background! Stunning!

Fliss said...

Just gorgeous and really love the background effects.
Know what you mean about horror as I'm not a fan and as for spiders - don't get any near me!!!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card! I love all the great texture!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...