Pages

Monday 10 October 2011

Autumn Continues...

...this week at Make My Monday is with Cazro wanting to see:-

TREES on our autumnal projects. 

For my DT piece I have made a card.  The centre oval is has been mounted onto greyboard, spritzed with Sticky Fingers Inks and then embossed randomly round the edge with gold embossing powder.  The main focal image is a stamp from Papermania.  Its a good size stamp as my card is another 8x8.  Th tree has been inked using a mixture of pigment inks and then it has been embossed with clear embossing powder.


The patterned paper has been layered and machine stitched.

The large wooden branch is from Kaisercraft - this has been inked with distress inks....


Stamped sentiment (from the same Papermania plate of stamps) added along with a number of Creatables (LR0187 and LR0107) from Marianne Design, some of these have been cut from gold embossed paper.

Take a look at my DT buddies Trees HERE, hope you can play along with us.


7 comments:

Fliss said...

A really beautiful card Suz and love the distressed effects on there. The wooden sprig is a fabulous embellishment too.
Have a good week.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous design Suz, the oval centre piece is stunning - I just adore how you have used the random gold ep.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Vicky Hayes said...

This is amazing - and so detailed! Vx

Yvonne Garner said...

What a stunning card! I love all the details there are to study and enjoy. Never saw the wood leaves before! Like the larger size of your card too. Thanks for stopping by my blog with kind words on my entry. Best, Yvonne

Unknown said...

Hey this is gorgeous, love the distressing and that wooden leaf embellishment is really beautiful, first time seeing one like it. Thanks for your nice comment on my card. Hugs xx

Suzi B said...

Very pretty card Suze I admire your machine stitching! Love the wooden branch.
Suzi B xx

Anonymous said...

So serene and lovely! Great design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...