Pages

Wednesday 3 August 2011

"Babes & Tots" at Gingersnaps

Gingersnaps Creations wants to see our creations with a "babes and tots" theme.

My DT work usually has a lot more detail but for this challenge I really wanted clean and fresh looking.  The card is for friends, who just became grandparents last week!  They are so thrilled - no name has been decided on yet for the little boy - but I am sure he is a bundle of joy!


The stamp is an Anitas.
Pop by the Gingersnaps Creations blog and check out the varied work by my fellow team mates.  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget I have blog candy available HERE up for grabs until 5 August!  Suzanne ~x~


6 comments:

Fliss said...

The clean and simple look is just gorgeous here Suz and I'm sure they'll love it.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Cazro said...

So cute I love it!. Caz

Brenda Brown said...

I am sure this will be treasured, it is gorgeous Suzanne.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Ali Manning said...

I love all the white space in this card, Suzanne. It is different from your regular style, but it works so well.

Dolly Daydreams said...

A lovely card Suzanne simple and stylish and am sure it will be treasured.

Marie

Anonymous said...

Great card! I love the crisp, clean look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...