- I painted the box and my "calling cards with acrylic paint and then overstamped with ornate stamps using more acrylic paint. I selected strong colours to reflect the opulence of the Victorian era.
- My rossette flowers were made using an small oval scallop punch with coordinating paper, covering with glue stick and crumpling. These were then layered and a touch of gold stickles added to the centre.
- I finished my box off with further rossette flowers, organza bow and a tag. The ribbon was not the right colour so I coloured using tea dye distress ink. The box and calling cards were edged with gold acrylic dabber.
I am pleased with the completed project, the colours are strong and I have used a good range of products, but most of all it was the perfect way to spend a Friday evening and the early hours of a Saturday. Many thanks for popping by and I hope you get chance to check out the details of the Creative Expressions DT call.