Pages

Saturday 9 July 2011

Crafty Individuals July Challenge

Hello - over at the Crafty Individuals Blog the challenge for this month is a colour scheme; -  

PINK, BROWN & CREAM

I love the Crafty Individuals challenge as you have to use at least one CI product - know that's not really hard for me as I love their stamps.   The design team also provides fabulous inspiration.  My problem is only which stamp to use.  So this time I have used elements of different stamps and products:-
CI - 132
CI - 175
CI - 302
CI - 296
Plus a couple of the complimentary mini stamps received from Malcolm & Jean when you place an order
i.e. the text and small flower heads. I have also used a chipboard inchie frame and glossy images from the CI mini books.
The canvas has been painted with a mixture of acrylic paints.  Parts of the inchies within the frame have also been highlighted with the same paint.
I suppose if I wasnt on the DT this canvas would also fit the Make My Monday challenge, which closes tonight - Vintage Brown & Cream with either pink or blue; there has been some amazing entries so far this week.  I hope you enjoy looking at my canvas.

Suzanne :)


13 comments:

Suzi B said...

This is lovely Suz's... One of my favourite colour combos... I know I used blue!
There are pennies for you at the Cubby.
Sue x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous Suzanne, love the stamps, design and colours together.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Wow this is amazingly beautiful!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely canvas Suzanne, lovely use of the CI stamps, lovely composition. Tracy x

Martina said...

Wow - this is very impressive!
Stunning work!

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning, Suzanne!

Shannon said...

I adore this piece you made, it's truly stunning.

Sid said...

What a gorgeous canvas !!

Zuzu's Blog said...

just beautiful ;)

thanks so much for joining us on Crafty Individuals this month.
Zx

Juls said...

beautiful details! I love the soft colours! Hugs juls

Jean Hardy said...

Gorgeous Suzanne - lovely colours, so pretty. Thanks for joining in. Jean

Lynne Moncrieff said...

A stunning piece of art.
Wishes
Lynne

Carla said...

congratulations with your prize, it'sa stunning piece of art!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...