Pages

Monday, 19 April 2010

Art Journal

 

I have been a little lax in my blogging recently. I think day to day life sometimes catches up with me and I can sit at my craft table all day and still not really produce very much – I am sure we all have times like that.

On my mind is the single page I still have to do in Palma's raven journal. I have come to a standstill – I have inked and painted the background but am struggling with what to put on it. I am a double page sort of person i.e. my double page layouts have to match so why I left this one page I have no idea why.

The images here are two pages in my own personal journal that I am happy with. Well back to the grindstone as they say – I only popped on really to see if I could manage to use Word and blogger at the same time as I do admire other people's blogs which have the finishing touches and being a "typist" at heart I do not like the lack of paragraphs you get when posting through blogger.com.

 

 

9 comments:

Katy said...

Really pretty, great colours.

Shar said...

Stunning pages! Love the feeling of motion you gave the background so that the butterflies appear to have just alighted for a moment's rest.

Debby said...

Beautiful pages!

JeanFB said...

Wow, these are beautiful! Love the purples with the other delicate colors mixed in!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh lovely swirls and colours. Kim

Dawn said...

I would like to start one of these but wouldn't have a clue! I love these pages what king=d of book have you bought to use for the journal and do you know of any links to get me started?

Anonymous said...

Excuse for that I interfere ?At me a similar situation. Is ready to help.

Anonymous said...

It agree, rather amusing opinion

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very useful message

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...