Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2010

Kard Krazy - Tag Challenge "Happy Birthday"

...Gosh these mornings come round very quickly. I have not looked outside yet to see what the weather is like. My darling son will be hoping it is white .... he has his AS exam in Physics this morning. Good luck Damian....have everything crossed for you! Today's picture is of a tag for the Kard Krazy Tuesday Challenge.....my first time at this challenge but the host Louise celebrated a birthday yesterday hence the theme of "Happy Birthday". I have looked at some of the work already posted for this challenge and have to say its great to see so many fabulous interpretations of a very simple phrase. If you want a look the link can be found here under "Challenge Blogs". My tag has been gessoed, patterned paper added, painted with acrylic paints, stamped with yet another Crafty Individuals image added.
Remember too ...Wednesday is a good day.....as we are now half way through the working week and the weekend is getting closer! Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

A lovely and sweet tag, Suzanne. Love the periwinkle tones here.
Glad you joined in our challenge this week:)

Suzi B said...

Gosh Suzanne ..you're prolific productions are great! putting me to shame ... think I should join more challanges... I am in a "lazy " place at the mo not even started my CD challange for CH
take care
xx Sue B xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...