Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Vintage Christmas

Well that was another fortnight that has flown by - thank you to all that played along with my Afternoon Tea challenge.  Now I have the hard task of selecting a top 3.  Anyway it's back to a new challenge today - and the lovely Mervi is the hostess at the Craft Room.  She has provided us with a wonderful theme - I think so anyway!

"Vintage Christmas"

My DT piece is a kraft gift bag complete with coins, candy canes and boiled sweets along with a coordinating 6x6 kraft card.  I have used a mixture of patterned papers and stamped and embossed backgrounds. 
Taking photographs in this cold dull weather is not the best and though I did take these photos outside at about 3pm ish - they are not great in showing the detail.

I have used die cuts (Marianne Design - Pointsetta and vintage Lamp post) along with a flocked ribbon. 

I have a feeling that Mervi's challenge is going to prove popular and I hope to get the chance to visit your entries.  

Take care and keep warm everyone!   Suzanne


7 comments:

Netty said...

wow you certainly create some beautiful projects, Annette x

Zoechaos said...

I share your frustration about getting decent light to take pictures at this time of year. So glad you got the shots you have as your Vintage Christmas project it is gorgeous. XOXO Zoe

Annie said...

Hi Suzanne :-) Your vintage Christmas gifts are absolutely stunning. ...I love them both x
The vintage images are perfect and I love the layers you have created.

CRafty Hugs

Annie x

hazel said...

Wow Suzanne these are stunning, the colours are beautiful, the images are lovely - I love everything about them.
xxx Hazel.

Amber Milone said...

What a gorgeous set Suzanne! I love all of the patterned papers you used. The vintage images are wonderful!

♥Gemma♥ said...

Stunning creations and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Debi said...

simply stunning Suzanne!! Debi xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...