Pages

Friday 8 July 2011

Gingersnaps Tutorial

If you wander over to the Gingersnaps Creations Challenge Blog you can see my tutorial how I created my little Steampunk journal using a faux metal technique.  All "destructions" can be found on the Gingers Blog but all pictures are here.  I hope you approve and enjoy my very random grungy Steampunk mini book.  Can you believe the book was from a designer jacket one of my sons purchased (let's not go there - one of my bugbears as my boys know)........?


Original Book/Pamphlet - some may say that it was lovely without altering 
(didn't dare ask how much the jacket cost lol)



I would like to thank my friend Christine C for another loan of her Paperartsy stamps and Tim Holtz Die Cuts Cogs - she is a star!  Would love to know what you think of my tutorial over on the Gingersnaps Blog.  Suzanne ~x~

13 comments:

magnholia said...

Your tutorial was fantastic and I just had to come over here and see more. The leaflet became wonderful. Did you manage to give it away?????Thank you!

magnholia said...

Thank you for a fantstic tutorial, I just had to come over here and see more. Did you manage to give away the wonderful leaflet????

Suzi B said...

I absolutely love it... fabu;ous!
Sue xx

Mandy Chilvers said...

this is fab i love the whole book. i checked out your tute on GS ~ fab... i'd love to try it... which embossing folder is that? i'm new to the cuttlebug and only have one embossing folder lol i'm sure that wont last long. I love this one that you've used.

Crafting Queen said...

This is a super creation!!

Irene said...

Suzanne, this absolutely fantastic, you have done a brilliant job on the tutorial, short and sweet, just how I like them. Great job, such a fab creation.
Hugs Irene

Fliss said...

Suz this is absolutely stunning and I'm glad to see it's not just me that pinches clothing labels!
Great tutorial over at GC too and thanks as I'll give this a go.

Hugs, Fliss xx

Beverly G said...

Your journal is wonderful-will have to check out those stamps--and yes, I know about those designer jackets-my youngest son had a similar purchase many years ago.

Anonymous said...

WOW I love reading your blog it is stunningly beautiful and you always produce professional and highly artistic creations.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love, love, love it!!!! Gorgeous work!

Brenda Brown said...

Loved the tutorial Suzanne and the book, what great ideas you have.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Awesome pieces! Loved your tutorial! Thanks for sharing your process with us all!

Juls said...

wow what a fantabulous book!! Hugs Juls

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...