Pages

Tuesday 21 January 2014

Aquarius/Water

Hi, two weeks have gone by and today it is Esther's turn to set the challenge over at the Craft Room.  Firstly now lots of thanks to Chris for giving us our first challenge of 2014...enjoyed it immensely.

Esther's challenge is a water based challenge as we are now in Aquarius.  I have made a card for my son who is approaching 21 later this month so he is an Aquarian and to be honest he is a typical one too!


I have used the Crafty Individuals "Grace Darling" lighthouse stamp ...naughty but I have had this stamp since last summer but it remained uninked.  So my card has a water theme .....but I also used water spritzing and splodging on all my backgrounds.  I used distress inks before adding water.   I added water circles too  The lighthouse was coloured using Derwent pencils.




I hope you can play along with us this fortnight at the Craft Room.

9 comments:

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card, I now have visions of your son going round pouring water on everything LOL XOXO Zoe

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous card, I now have visions of your son going round pouring water on everything LOL XOXO Zoe

hazel said...

A wonderful card Suzanne, I love the colours and the image is fab.
Xxx Hazel.

Mervi said...

Fabulous creation. and happy BD to your son;-))m

Amber Milone said...

Beautiful card Suzanne! I love all the blues. Perfect image for a masculine card. I am sure your son will love it!

Annie said...

Hi Suzanne :-) absolutely glorious colours in this fab card for your son. Love all the watery techniques and beautiful stamp.

Hugs Annie x

Annie said...

Hi Suzanne :-) absolutely glorious colours in this fab card for your son. Love all the watery techniques and beautiful stamp.

Hugs Annie x

Sall said...

hey hunni, Hope you are well.

I have post heading your way very very soon!

Loving the cards on your blog, slowly finding more time to read blogs...it could be addictive.

Wishing I had your talent and sending you lots of love and hugs

xxxx

Sall said...

p.s. sorry if I dropped you in it with that weird blog award thing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...