Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2013

Afternoon Tea

Hello, it's my turn to be the hostess with the mostess this fortnight at the lovely Craft Room challenge.  As always I thought about my challenge long and hard.  I am afraid I do not do an awful lot of Christmas crafting so therefore you may all be in Christmas making mode/mood but I do hope you will join in with my challenge:-
Afternoon Tea
I just love vintage china ......please work with the theme or take inspiration from the photo....it's quite open to interpretation.
 

We at the Craft Room are pleased to be sponsored this fortnight by the wonderful Stamp Man

My DT piece as you can see is a decorated house with a theme of Afternoon Tea with the autumnal colours taken from the photo.

I treated myself to the new stamps from Crafty Individuals to decorate my house.


I used acrylic paint and crackle medium on the roof and the exterior of the house.

I hope you like my house and that I get to visit your blogs this fortnight to see all your wonderful creations!



I would like to enter the following challenges:-

Sugar Creek Hollow - Anything Vintage Goes

Happy Crafting! Suzanne x







16 comments:

Gio said...

This is very lovely. Such tiny and gorgeous details!

hazel said...

Your house is beautiful Suzanne, I love what you've done with the stamps and the colours are lovely. Thank you for a great challenge.
xxx Hazel.

Sande said...

ABsolutely stunning house!! Fabulous details!
Hope everything is ok with you!!
Hugs, Sande xx

chriscesar said...

Oh Suzanne, just would like to have a cup of tea in your little house; so cute, so vintage, Love it !

Mervi said...

Hi Suz, oh my what a gorgeous creation, tres chic!
thanks for the theme, I found it difficult first, but now I have made three items;-))m

Zoechaos said...

Great theme Suzanne, as for your sample it is brilliant. Loving the new blog theme as well. XOXO Zoe

Cathi ONeill said...

What a wonderful house shadowbox you have created! Love all your images stamps and details! Thanks so much for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow!

Annie said...

Wow Suzanne x this is just stunning x I love the wonderful colours and beautiful stamps. A wonderful project indeed x TFS
Hugs Annie x

Cathy L. Calamas said...

So lovely, all the little tea details and soft colors. Just love it.

Anonymous said...

A really stunning vintage creation! Every element is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Amelia (DT Sugar Creek Hollow)

Cec said...

What a gorgeous project. Love all the fussy cut images you have added. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Moz said...

An amazing piece of work and all your little details are just so perfect! Lovely stamps. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.
Hugz
Moz

Esther said...

Hi Suzanne - thanks for a gorgeous challenge pic, loved the theme and your little house is stunning !! Love all the details and colours...Esther xx

Netty said...

I adore your magical teahouse, am sure it looks gorgeous displayed in your house, Annette x

Debi said...

Suzanne, just a gorgeous creation!!! and a perfect theme, debi xoxoxo

Words and Pictures said...

What a delightful creation - delicate, vintage, and a perfect display for those fab fussy cut images.
Alison x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...