Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Some great news .....!


I am thrilled, delighted and honoured to have been asked by the ladies over at the Craft Room Challenge to join their design team - and of course (despite making a decision not to apply for any further DT posts due to the chaos of my life) how could I refuse?

I have made no secret of the fact that I always enjoy playing along with their challenges - not only due to the great themes and sponsors but mostly because of the encouragement received from the DT in their commenting.  I know they all comment above and beyond their actual requirements - and this is something to be applauded.  Let's hope I can live up to this too - thank you again ladies for inviting me onto your team.  I start tomorrow lol :)  x

3 comments:

Suzi B said...

Congratulations Suzanne! ... knew there'd be another lol
Hope you're having a relaxing break
suzi b xx

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations on your news Suzanne - Jacqueline xx

Maria said...

A big congratulations Suzanne! It's lovely to have you on the team!

Maria x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...