Pages

Monday 27 February 2012

Diamonds & Flourishes

It's the last week of the Romance theme at Make My Monday and we are going out with some glamour.  We would like to see:-

"Diamonds and Flourishes" as they are a girl's best friend
(Though I would prefer a nice new rubber stamp lol:)

Click HERE to see the other design team member's work on this theme!  Please also remember that we have an amazing prize kindly donated from Marianne Design for the overall monthly winner.

I have made a trio of cards in a turquoise and silver colour theme ....I must admit that I am also entering these into the Cubby Hole's "create after eight" challenge for February which was three cards in either turquoise and silver OR black and silver - no other colours were to be used.  Here is what I came up with:-




All are 6" square on silver pearlescent card.  Stamps used are Time Holtz Papillion set and TJ Designs vintage set along  with a flourish from a Fancy Pants set vintage set.  Numerous Marianne Design Dies were used including my favourite English Rose LR0162Lace Border LR0201,  Key LR0193Lace edging LR0161/ and Open Flower LR0156.  My diamonds have been added to the centre of the roses, some of the flourishes and the borders.



My photos are not particularly good - it was rather a grey day when I took these last week and then they were dropped at the Cubby Hole as this is not a virtual challenge.  I hope you can play along with us at Make My Monday.  I would also like to add these cards into the following challenges:-


I know I am on this DT but I didnt do a piece for this challenge but thought these would fit the two colour challenge.  


Suzanne ~x~

17 comments:

Suzi B said...

Hi Suzanne, three lovely turquoise and silver cards.
I've not joined in with the CH challenges.. so far.

take care
suzi b xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi Suzanne, Ah these are super cards, love the colours you have used, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week Hazelxox

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Suzanne. Your card is so classy and very elegant. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at MAWTT and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx

Fliss said...

These are all so beautiful Suz. Love the soft colours and gorgeous stamping with all the attention to detail.
Lovely to see you over at FSC too and thanks for joining in again this time.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

All of your cards are beautiful. Great colors and elements. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful cards, love the soft colours.

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous cards, love the vintage feel of them all and that colour scheme is just beautiful!

Mynn xx said...

Like I said before, those soft colors are perfect for this challenge! LOVE the silver, too! Amazing cards! :)

Brenda Brown said...

Hi Suzanne
I love the the recurring themes across the three cards and the colour palette is superb. Thanks for sharing them with us at FSC.
hugs {brenda} xox

Cazro said...

I love all 3 of your cards, the colour selection is wonderful. Fabulous images too. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping. Caz

lainey said...

fab cards Suzanne, really like the last one:) lainey x

Lisa Jane said...

what beautiful soft colours - so pretty
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for our lots of layers challenge
Lisa x

Jacqueline said...

These are gorgeous Suzanne, fabulous colours and embellishments - Jacqueline xx

Lynne Moncrieff said...

I love your choice of beautiful, delicate colours.
Thank you for sharing with us at FSC.
Wishes
Lynne

Vicky Hayes said...

What a fabulous trio Suzanne! They look wonderful in their soft colours for a romantic faded look. Vicky x

Terry said...

These are such elegant cards! Love the colors and style! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

Ellie Knol said...

These are such beautiful cards, all three of them, the colors are gorgeous together! Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

xxx Ellie xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...