Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Make My Monday - Mid Week Motivation

Well it feels as though Christmas was months ago...well back into the swing of things; such as work lol:).  Make My Monday's weekly challenge  is continuing with Fliss' nature theme:-

ANIMALS
and I have this week had the pleasure of doing the mid-week motivation (due to certain circumstances occurring at weekend) so pop along to Make My Monday  to see my very short tutorial on how to make rosette flowers (opted for this as Fliss likes DIY crafting).  Please forgive the quality of the photographs as I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark and the artifical light in my big old house is not great!

My card is a 6" square and I have used an old Penny Black stamp, which I coloured with water colour pencils.  The background has been created using distress inks and a Crafters Workshop stencil.  The border at the bottom is a Cuttlebug embossing border which I have coloured with distress inks.



I am entering this card into the following challenges:-

Heart Song Inspirations - Use a border punch
I used an EK success border punch to make my rosette flower

Paper Creations Ink - Use a Punch/Die Cut
Border punch and scallop punches used

Suzanne ~x~ 



7 comments:

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous Suze, so pretty... I forgot that I have one (only one) of these little guys I quite like em :)
Sue xx

Juls said...

this is really cute, love the dimension of your card! Hugs Juls

Aquarius said...

I just love this image and such a pretty card.

Val said...

Very pretty and thanks for the tutorial.
Hugs
Valxx

ike said...

FABULOUS - great little image. LUV your embossed border and rosette. Thank you for sharing at Paper Creations Ink :-)
Ike xx
GDT

Vicky Hayes said...

What a sweetie Suze - and the rosette is very impressive too! Vicky x

Karen Hasheck said...

Beautiful card! Love the image and all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...