Pages

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Gingersnaps - #127 "Livestock"

Gingersnap Creations  Random Redhead challenge this week is "Livestock" which continues November's theme Farm Fresh.  My DT piece is relatively a simple creation as I had no "farm animals" stamps.  I have used Crafty Indivduals paper which has been overstamped with a large flourish that's been embossed with white embossing powder.

My enamel tiles are also from Crafty Individuals with string/twine added,  and these have been triple embossed and then "cracked" once cooled to give an aged feel.  Sequin waste was randomly torn and daubed with white acrylic paint.

The rosette was made from a contrasting Crafty Individual papers, concertinered and affixed with button.  Text was added.  I hope you like my simple take on the theme - though there was still quite a lot of work involved.   Check out the rest of the Gingers   DT - there work is just out of this world

Below is the other little petal who keeps us so busy and entertained, our granddaughter - Lillie May!  She is in the arms of my OH and sat on the table of the Cubby Hole's work table - I am starting her early!! 
Isnt she just adorable?  Nanna Suzanne lol :)
xxx

4 comments:

Suze Bain said...

Love your 'best in show' idea and oh my, your granddaughter is just so gorgeous. xx

Anonymous said...

Wow! Totally fabulous! And...what a cutie!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful card, looks fabulous.

Mynn xx said...

This is beautiful! LOVE the layout--and your colors are fabulous! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...