Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

Cute Alert!

Now I know it's not my usual genre/style but I thought I would give it a go - CUTE!   In blogland I cannot help but admire the beautiful colouring in I see of the cute images.


I have a long way to go before being anywhere near that sort of standard but I must admit even with my very limited supplies (i.e. my 18-year old son's water colour pencils from when he was in primary school lol) I enjoyed the colouring in!

It took me back to the days of my youth when the best Christmas presents received were new felt tips and pencils with a colouring book and/or an "altered design book" (who remembers those).


Products Used:-

Creatables:-  LR0187 Winter Wishes,  LR0125 Finnish Ice Star
Stamp:-  Don & Daisy Christmas Present from Marianne Design
Flower Ribbon and Merry Little Christmas Papers by Marianne Design

I have also embossed my star/snowflakes with the new shabby blue embossing powder from Stampendous - I adore it.  It is white with touches of blue and gold.....gorgeous!

I would like to enter the Bunny Zoe Challenge - "lace it up"




1 comment:

Cazro said...

Hi Suzanne, yes, it is cute. Why do I find this type diffucult. You have managed it so well, love the image of the two boys. Caz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...