Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Gingersnaps Colour Challenge

The founding femmes over at Gingersnap Creations always come up with beautiful colour combos for their monthly colour challenges:  This month it is:-


Turquoise, Blue & Purple

Trying to use the monthly theme of Girl Pals I decided to use a Crafty Individuals image and sentiment for my DT piece.  The patterned paper is from the depths of my paper box. I have then masked my "girlfriends" and stamped around them using various background stamps. 
A tag was added along with a punched flower and Marianne Creatable Branch garden flourish.  I hope you can play along with us at Gingersnaps.  Thank you for stopping by.  Suzanne ~x~

7 comments:

Fliss said...

Really gorgeous card Suz. Lovely image and really pretty paper.
This might be just what I need to get gingersnapping again as I finally have a bit of time to myself!
Hugs, Fliss xx

Juls said...

gorgeous, Love the soft vintage feel, Hugs Juls

Netty said...

Oh wow the colours work so well, brilliant take on the challenge. x

Brenda Brown said...

Mmmm this is gorgeous Suzanne.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Anonymous said...

Sweet image and stunning piece!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

So wonderful, looks really great.

PsyPenguin said...

Gorgeous card! Its so pretty and I love the little button flower detail - so cute. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...