Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Gingersnaps #81 - Snowpeople & WOYWW


This week I am going to put my What's On Your Workdesk? pics on first as my Gingersnaps DT piece is quite lengthy.  I am showing you my shelves - as they are quite tidy at the moment.



The alphabet "abacus" is a find from a car boot sale - it is my intention to alter but I am still thinking and am a little daunted to be honest.  I hope to get round lots of your desks this week as it is such good fun...so lets hope Blogger cooperates.

Now we are on the countdown to the happy season....its going all seasonal on the Gingernsnaps Creations.  The month is starting with a call for "Snowpeople"..... could not resist digging out one of my old faves; Mr & Mrs Snowman by Woodware. My mum bought this stamp for me many years ago and though I am not a "cutesy" crafter this one always makes me smile and it quite theraputic cutting up papers to stick on.....

I took a Woodware scrapbook tin and decorated the papers inside, using various papers, cuttlebug folders and more stamps from Inkadinkado and Magenta.



How's everyone's Christmas crafting going then? 

24 comments:

Suzi B said...

This is just lovely.. can't wait to see what you do with the abacus!

Serendipity Stamping said...

Love that card and the neat shelves. Hm, can't wait to see what you do with the car boot find. #15

jude said...

Love the concertina card,your shelves lovely and tidy.Have fab wednesday keep warm
hugs jude#4

Annie said...

What a fab show and tell today. Thanks for sharing.
A x

sandra de said...

Such a lovely concertina card. Shelves look neat and tidy. I also can't wait to see what you do with the abacus! Any ideas so far?
Sandra #70

Sue said...

Hi ya
gorgeous card, look forward to seeing the abacus altered,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is such a fun piece! Lots of great snowpeople and wonderful stamping.

Lizzybobs said...

thanks for sharing with us today - keep warm - love Liz

Angie said...

Love the snow people ...have to admit that this is the first christmas for years that I will not be making cards ...'bad crafter' ..I can hear you shout.

Sherry said...

Your card is lovely, those images are just great.

The alphabet abacus is great for altering. I bought something similar (although not so detailed) a few years ago, but haven't got around to doing anything with it yet! Good luck with yours!

Sherry (95)

Terry said...

Your shelves look great! I love the card and the snowpeople stamp.

Terry (24)

JoZart Designs said...

Love your cards... you are really getting into festive mood. thanks for popping by my German visit WOYWW. Having a great time here!
JoZarty x

Susanne said...

Love what you've done with the tin. Thanks for the peek at your space.

Anonymous said...

Those cards are gorgeous. The papers are incredible. But what you've done with them is even better.

Have fun with that abacus. When I get nervous I always remind myself that I can always paint over it or repaper it!

cheers, rachel #54

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous card, great colours and image and the concertina shape is lovely. Elizabeth #85

Anonymous said...

Nice tidy shelves and great Snowpeople project too. I have to confess to have collected a couple of things to alter but have no clue what to do or where to start so I haven't bothered!!

Hugs
Brenda 90

airing cupboard crafts said...

That abacus looks great I can't wait to see what you do with it.

I love your DT work it's stunning.

Laura 83

Spyder said...

Love your snow card it's very pretty, a real keepsake. Very tidy crafty space!Happy WOYWW!!
((Lyn))#46

Pam said...

Your cards are great and fit the weather! Now you know that you'll have to follow up with that alphabet abacus! I never would have thought to alter it but I'll bet you'll make it something precious.
(AmberInk got lucky @#1!)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love your abacus. It is awesome. That card is over the top, too. I love trees, so this one spoke to me. #3

Zue said...

Can't wait to see what you do with the abacus and I like your Woodware tin creation, must get on with mine!!
Have a great day
Sue xx 78

Nicky said...

Lovely neat shelves and love your fold out card so cute thanks for sharing Nicky ~30

Anonymous said...

This is just the cutest!

2amscrapper said...

what a great project! Helene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...