Pages

Sunday 14 November 2010

Drunken Stampers - "Stitching"

Don't you just love the name of this challenge blog "Drunken Stampers".  First time playing along with this one.  Unfortunately I would like to say that I have been slaving all morning on this project but as my daughter's sewing machine now seems to have a permanent space on the dining room table I have been taking the opportunity of using it....which I love by the way though I always seem to get in a right tangle and then have to wait until disapproving daughter to say "MmmmmmuuuuuuuM!" in that tone of voice to fix for me!


I have used a selection of random stamps, distress inks, lace and buttons and have machine stitched around the card and the individual panels.

Whilst writing I have been struggling of late to upload photos via Blogger.  It only allows me to upload one image at a time and I have to keep saving and then going back to "edit" to upload another image.  This is very time consuming and frustrating ... just wondering if anyone has any tips?

Thank you for stopping by.....I know Blogland is a very busy place with some many great places to stop at so I appreciate you taking the time.

Happy Sunday ..... hope you all have your feet up!

6 comments:

Tracy Evans said...

Lovely creation Suzanne, really love the stitching. I have the same problem as you with a sewing machine LOL. You worked your magic on this piece even with a tangled sewing machine. Have a great evening, Tracy Evans x x

Jean Franks Beck said...

I love this piece, Suzanne! The stitching adds so much dimension.

As far as the photo upload... I find that after I upload about 5 photos, I have to go out and go back in and edit, as you describe. I'm not sure why it's only letting you do one. Perhaps it's the size of your photos... I usually resize in my photo software to be about 1200 by 1000 pixels (they start out around 3800 by 3400 or something like that). Could it be that? After you upload it to your post, you can still say you want the pic to show up "large" or X-large and it looks fine.

Anonymous said...

Your card is wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week at the Drunken Stampers, hope to see you again soon!

Nigel said...

This is wonderful, you're really branching out :)

2amscrapper said...

great stitching project

melody said...

WOWZA ~ what a gorgeous creation ~ totally fabulous chickie ~ and lovin the stitching and take on the challenge ~ so beautifully done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...