Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Blog Neglect...

I am afraid that I have been a neglectful blogger.  I am sorry if anyone has missed me lol :) but unfortunately before I went on my holidays and whilst away my ability to produce items that I feel are up to blogging has disappeared.  I have been struggling quite a lot.  I even did a workshop at the Cubby Hole on Saturday and even though the class was great (I have done this one before and didnt have problems) and the company was fabulous as usual....I did not like what I produced.  So no pictures will be shown ........

Anyway last night I was determined as my "things to do list" is growing every minute (do you know I have still not made a single Christmas card)....I ended up messing with a journal page, sort of finished a DT piece (though not completely happy) and jammed the sewing machine again whoops!  Here is the journal page ... the stitching is suppose to be wonky... thats what I am telling myself anyway.


Anyway I will not be crafting tonight as its Local Council meeting time.  My DH seems to think I have too many interests and am spreading myself too thinly ..... me thinks I enjoy them all and am not willing to give up on any of them!  He will just have to do more digging on the allotment ......bye for now I have bent your ears enough for today!
X

2 comments:

Suzi B said...

Love the colours Suze.... the background is lovely...

I thought your metal book was great...

Sue x

Anonymous said...

Suzanne I know your going to HATE me for saying this but I prefer wonky stitching it makes me feel as though even I could attempt it.

Of course I love the page it's stunning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...