Pages

Monday 23 August 2010

Sunday Stamper - Flowers

... its been a while since my last blog post.  My mojo has been on holiday but when I saw Hels theme at Sunday Stamper this week how could I resist.  My mojo (where did this word come from, I thought it was a chewy sweet?) did come back yesterday and I managed to fulfill my DT committments for a couple of weeks....so am happy.  Though the housework is still calling.  Five people in my house but why am I the only one who sees the mess and dust? Mmmmmmmmm?

5 comments:

Suzi B said...

Wow Suze, love it especially the colours, well all of it actually xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous page hun, thanks for joinin in with the Sunday Stamper... as for Mojo... it was a minty little penny chew when I was a kid.. and I think the word came from Austin Powers films... they are sooo funny if you haven't seen them LOL

Anonymous said...

oh such a sweet girly page oddly for me I adore it

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is lovely. S x

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I think I'll spray paint that quote across my studio!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...