Pages

Saturday 10 July 2010

Hello...it's been a while!


I have had a very enjoyable week's holiday in the Fens.  The weather was glorious!  Thats the reason not much crafting has taken place.  Though I have made amends today at a very informal but a lovely crop at the Cubby Hole.  Unfortunately a lot of the work I am unable to show as it for the Gingersnaps Design Team and are works in progress.  Thank you to Nigel for the loan of some great stamps (they are growing on me ...I just need to win this evening's lottery) and Carol for the use of dabbers (I also need to increase my supply of these).

The images are snippets of raven pages that I have done in Linn's journal.  Thought I would be fed up of Ravens by now but no!  Surprisingly I am loving the Ravenology theme!

5 comments:

Nigel said...

So much for not doing any Raven work today and just going with the flow :p

Nice pages though :)

Jean Franks Beck said...

Love these! Glad you had a fun vacation! :)

Anonymous said...

oh Suzanne simple stunning as always, pleased you had a good holiday

Anonymous said...

oh Suzanne simple stunning as always, pleased you had a good holiday

Anonymous said...

Wowzers! Great pages!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...