Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2010






I have been a very neglectful blogger recently. I have been crafting I promise (well a little). Things are a little hectic here... with AS and GCSE exam time upon us. Please tell me why my daughter does not need to be nagged to do her revision whilst my son needs to be sat on and tied to his chair....answers on a postcard please?


You may recall I am taking part in a Round Robin Journal all about Ravens.....well I have Kersten's journal at the moment and I must say it is hard keeping up with the jaw dropping brillant artwork being created. The colours and paint effects being used is; to say in an american accent "AWESOME". My double page has been done using watercolour pencils, stamping, chipboard, UTEE - (can you see the dimpled effect on the letters) and embroidery thread (my current craze).


I promise to be a little more prolific in my blogging soon but thank you for bearing with me!

6 comments:

tea_bag said...

I adore your double page, it really is wonderful alma xx

Anonymous said...

Aww thats beautiful

Anonymous said...

Completely fab pages! Love them both!

Anonymous said...

These page are fantastic,Suzanne. Well ldone :)

Nigel said...

Wonderful pages. Is that swirl or a flourish though? :p

Spyder said...

This is Fabulous!!

(Lyn))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...