Pages

Monday 29 March 2010

Sunday Stampers - Birds

Am still at work and taking the opportunity of using the scanner here (as it has a lid that has a hinge all the way round rather - I know what I mean) seen as I have literally not stopped all day. I really should be a size 8 - yes in my dreams lol! On Saturday attended a great workshop at the Cubby Hole ...Art Journalling with Sarah ... see her blog "Art of Moodling" in my blog list on the right! Had a fantastic time and am looking forward to the next one. I am still in the early stages of my journalling and as usual have no fixed style...sometimes I like to pour my thoughts out - sometimes not! Loved making the background with Stewart Gill paints - these are fab and I must get some soon (like tomorrow!). Anyway Hels from Ink on my Fingers fame Sunday Stampers theme is Birds ... and by chance I did a page with a little owl so I am playing again this week.... The words "Wise Old Bird" sums me up .....

11 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fab journal page...love the background on it...looks brill hun,thanks for joining in with the challenge x

Linda Ledbetter said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love owls, anyway, and you've done this one proud!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

LOVE the detail in creating your background. What a gorgeous contribution.

2amscrapper said...

Love the owls and the colors/bakcground.

Jean Franks Beck said...

Beautiful - love the colors, the background, the owl - everything!

Lynn Stevens said...

Awesome owl! and the background is so shimmery! I did have to laugh at your comment though. I've been stamping over 10 years and still don't have my own style! LOL. I always seem to be all over the board!

Nigel said...

Nice page, what about the rest of em?

'The words "Wise Old Bird" sums me up ..... ' - I think you may have got one of those words wrong :p

x

Trace Dee said...

This is a lovely page Suzanne. Thank you for the lovely company on Saturday i had a lovely time. I didnt get to see everyones work but will try and make time on the next one. I think i might do the paint workshop aswell????

Love Tracey

Suzi B said...

Loved this page Sue.. along with all the others!

x Sue B x

Lori said...

Love this! Awesome colors and highlighting!

Dan said...

This is a beautiful page Suzanne! Congrats too on joining the Gingersnappers DT - I look forward to getting to know your work better in the future! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...