Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2010

Coasters...

This month's swap at the Cubby Hole is to alter three coasters using "time" as a theme as the clocks spring forward at the end of this month (about time!). They have not scanned too well I am afraid. I should have waited and scanned on my office scanner tomorrow as that copes with bulk better .... but then I am not known for my patience lol! 1. I sanded the coasters. 2. Applied a thin layer of gesso 3. Covered with cream acrylic paint 4. Stamped text in "latte" dye ink 5. Stamped tissue paper with clock images etc in "expresso" dye ink 6. Applied tissue paper with PVA working into coasters (I really like this effect and should remember to use it more) 7. Inked through sequin waste 8. Sanded chipboard, stamped and then triple embossed. 9. Images from Crafty Individuals added. As well as the Cubby Hole Swap I am entering these into Tuesday Taggers challenge (Altered Item) and Hels Sheridan "Ink on my Fingers" challenge (Time).... I think it is now time for bed .... after tidying away of course! Sleep tight....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look devine...mmmm yummy even. Amazing work as awlays

Michelle said...

These look fantastic. Thanks for joining in this weeks challenge at TT with such a wonderful alteration.
x Michelle

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous set and great explanation of how to. Love the stamps you have used must dust mine off. Thank you for altering with us at TT this week.

Hels Sheridan said...

They are all gorgeous...and I just know that they are even more divine in the real...scanners...yuk, camera's..yuk, nowt shows up art like seeing it up close...so, if these are for swapsies then lucky peeps who receive them...thanks for joining in with the SUnday Stamper hun x

Unknown said...

These are gorgeous! Love them all! Thanks for joining us at TT this week x janet

Daphne said...

They all are stunning!

Sally H said...

Excellent coasters! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Anonymous said...

These are great! What a wonderful set!

Teri said...

Fabulous projects hun - thank you for sharing them at Tuesday Taggers this week!
Hugs,
Teri x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...