Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2010

Cubby Hole Swap "Inchies" & Gingersnaps Creations "Romance"

...well its has been a good day and I am going to climb the wooden hills in a minute (unless I get distracted blog hopping - the Asda online shopping can wait until tomorrow!). Today I found out that my journal page for Ginersnaps Creations was selected as a "Ginger Gem" ... I am so chuffed! The images are of a canvas which I created for my swap at the Cubby Hole this month...there are inchies on each mount if you look carefully lol! As the theme was love and romance I have also entered this into the Gingersnaps Creation Challenge "romance". I hope whoever receives this at the Cubby Hole likes it! My husband liked it and as I have mentioned before he does not always "gets" my creations but is always supportive as apparently it keeps me quiet or out of the way at the Cubby Hole ....charming!

8 comments:

tea_bag said...

Like it I love it what an amazing creation alma xx

patcrafts said...

I would be very happy to receive this in a swap, I think it is fantastic. Thank you for the comments on my blog yours is the first blog I have found from the Cubby Hole apart from Sue Roddis and I can't compete with Sue.
Nice to have met you in blog land.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Fantastic piece! What a wonderful collection of mini masterpieces!

Lynn Stevens said...

I LOVE it!!!!!!!You really outdid yourself!

Paper Paradise said...

This is inspiration at its best! Gorgeous, classyy, vintage, shabby, all rolled into one. Beautiful x

JulesinParadise said...

The inchies are all so very pretty and creative.

Ali Manning said...

I am totally in love with this piece! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Gingersnap Creations!!

Jean Franks Beck said...

Wow!!! I love this! This is such a fabulous way to display inchies... I haven't really gotten into them yet, as I didn't know what to do with them once made. This is a wonderfully creative and beautiful way to show them off, without losing them in the cushions, LOL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...