Pages

Friday 22 February 2008

Hello, my name is Suzanne and I am a wife, mum and a Secretary in my spare time to a Chartered Surveyor. Very normal ....... but I do have a slightly hidden passion for papercrafting! I started to make cards as something to do away from work and housework but have now evolved into scrapbooking and ATC's. My passion is the scrapbooking, followed by ATC's. My aim this year is to try as many different things as possible, whether that be in my crafting or in other parts of my life. Dont get me wrong....I am suddenly not going to start jumping out of planes or going to live in the depths of the rainforest but just little things. For example my sister and I are doing a midnight walk (14-miles) for the local hospice in June....this is a daunting aspect for us .... we are not the fittest of people....but we are looking forward to this task!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...